Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boc:Analyze Your Job

While searching for a position in a fashion industry, I run across a job title I read about for the first time. The position title - Retail Advertising. The opening is in New York, nevertheless it sound interesting to me and exciting.

The job description

"Assist in coordinating with retail store fashion offices and creative team in selection of advertising looks. Maintain retail-advertising schedule to ensure correct media placement, avoid duplication and participate in ensuring the consistency of the overall presentation of the Calvin Klein image. Review concept and model selection with fashion director. Accessorize and style all looks. Participate in review of photography proofs, make necessary creative changes. Copy corrections and communicate changes with the retail store".

Above is a short description of a fashion position for Calvin Klein Company. This job sound very promising and fun. It is in the industry I’m currently getting my degree in and I’m very passionate about it. It is located in New York, but it will be worth to move even to New York to work for a great brand name like Calvin Klain.It will be a dream job.

This job also includes assisting in the selection of merchandise with retail store creative teams and sand Calvin Klein account executives.Scheduling and coordinating dates of windows with advertising and special events.Many classes I have taken are very much related to the job position describe above.Looking far ward to try out for position like that and see what it take to be successful.Designing and been creative is my favorite working in fashion industry.this position allowed me to express my creativity an talent.

Calvin Klein is one of my favorite designers.Would love to be part of his team.

*New York Fashion jobs today.com

No comments:

Post a Comment